Fly Tying
day5

Clouser swap!

I ran out of hooks and eyes. :bugeyes: I'll finish mine up and send them as soon as I can get to the store. B)

All done with the flies. I have to wait untill the wife gets back in town so she can make the tags. Could you give me the address and I should be able to get them out within a week or so. Thanks

Mine are finished. These are my first Clousers so i hope they are to everyones liking.

Hopefully i will have them in the mail by Tuesday.

post-1597-1136052724_thumb.jpg

These are my first Clousers so i hope they are to everyones liking.

WTF!!!! you are kidding right!!!!!?? those are perfect!!! Not to thick not sparse just to my likeing!!! I like the colors also!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Nice work I can not wait untill they show up!!!

1. D5 A.K.A. Me bout half way still

2 crotalus

3. Fry flyer

4. Sully TM recived!!

5. OLB

6. steel 45

7. Terry Lee

8. fishyman

9. Shenandoangler

10. siestafred

11. Down2earthlv

12. redwings 1 recived

13. jkr

14.spanky

15. Grey Squirrel recived

16. Sage(the cougar beatin duck lovin)8wt

17. sore arm

I think I have sent out about 5 addys in the last week we have a chance to finish this one early :headbang: :yahoo: :headbang: :yahoo:

Good news :yahoo: and bad news :crying: . the good news is my clousers will actually catch fish. I took my son fishing at a small pond today and tied one on to see how it looked in the water. Within a few casts I had hooked a small bass. Unforunately while I was tying a fly on for my son I let it settle to the bottom and a mean old stump jumped all over it. I had to break it off. I also caught a couple of bluegills on a small streamer I tied. So my new year is off to a good start, I have caught fish on flies that I tied for the first time :yahoo: So now I'm totally motivated to finish the rest quickly. Day 5 could you send me the address to send them. I should be done in a day or two. Thanks.

Spanky

:yahoo: Thanks Redwing! I've been struggling with all this hair and flashy stuff all over my kitchen table. But the clousers are done!!!! I hope everyone will give me some pointers when they get them. I think these swaps are a great way to learn because Ive had to do a little research to learn more before I started. I had never fished a clouser before but I can see now that I've been missing out. :headbang:

Day5 I'll put these in the mail as soon as get the heads one more coat of sealer.

Spanky :Dpost-3648-1136236118_thumb.jpg

I have 5 more to do, but I am still out of hooks.

Rat Bastards at Bass Pro Shop left my hooks out of the bag :angry: .

I'll have them done before the week's out, so go ahead and send your address, please.

Thanks,

Terry