Fly Tying
day5

Clouser swap!

I do not mean to try to sound like a ahole but It would be nice to get a bit of a response!! Im not mad Mostly just being sarcastic so please Shenandoa do not take offence to my earlyer remarks!! :D Oh and I am a ahole most of the time :hyst:

unless I hear from sheandoangler. The flies will ship on wed!!!! they are sweet guys some super nice flies!!!!!

unless I hear from sheandoangler. The flies will ship on wed!!!! they are sweet guys some super nice flies!!!!!

Is that tomorrow Wednesday :yahoo: or next week Wednesday? I know it's supposed to be done on the 15th, but...... :devil:

OK I got a pm from shenandoangler He sent his flies but they dissapeared in the mail. If I was my mail man Id steal the mail that he takes and brings to me for sure!!! :devil: Lots of good stuff comming in and out!!! :ph34r: So it dosent appear that we will have a full set. also downtoearthlv sent me the wrong flies I got his buggers for shoes swap. So I sent them to shoe and am waiting for the clousers from downto.... His Computer is also down so I am unable to contact him. I got a message from a friend of his that they were on the way. I will send his flies as soon as his flies are in. I hope to have them out in the next 48hrs!!!! :headbang: thanks to you all for a Great !!! swap!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :headbang:

OK the good news flies are in route tommrow

and the bad

We are short 2 sets down to earth lv is MIA :( I heard from a friend of his last week and have not heard back I think his CPU is down and shenadoanglers flies got lost :( I am sending them both a set any way :) the other bad news I found one of my clousers in the storage box after I sealed up all of the envelopes. :angry: I think I had a extra but IM not sure :blink: So if one of you get a set that does not have a tube clouser in it (tied on a tube not a hook) Pm Me and Ill send it to ya!!!! thanks guys this was a great Swap!!!!! with sweet flies !!!! :headbang: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks for hosting this one Matt, but I've gotta say I haven't had the best luck on swaps lately. I know things come up and I know life sometimes does weird things, but I haven't been in one yet where people didn't just disappear at the end or maybe the box got lost someplace. I tie a specific number of flies and I ship them on time no matter what, I expect that many back. People are abusing the system, period.

I'm ranting , but this is really not encouraging me to do any more swaps. :wallbash:

Fishy. :angry:

I just got down2earths flies!! :) but I have also sent out all of your flies (2 days late I may add) :( I will send down2 a set of flies sorry that your flies were late (postmarked on the 16th) Ill send back most of your flies Im gonna take one and I still have sages flies (like Im ever going to give them up ha ha) :devil: and ill send them back to you.

???????? :dunno:

I'm sure I'm reading this wrong, but you're gonna send who their flies back? I was just ranting about the fact that swaps never go off like they're supposed to and people get shorted flies. I hope you didn't take it that I wanted my flies back....

Fishy

NO NO I got downtoearthlv flies latye ans the flies have alreay gone out so I am going to return his flies to him you are getting a set from the swap

PHEW!!! :D

I thought I had screwed myself out of some super flies.....

Gotta learn not to go on a rant after a few "Daddy Sodas"

Fishy.

Got my flies today....GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! :headbang:

Can't wait to put these to the test on the local smallies..

Fishy :D

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Got mine today. Great job and thanks again for letting a newbie in on such a great swap.

Spanky

P.S. Here's the coooool clouser boxpost-3648-1142991626_thumb.jpg