Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Brinx

I'll be away from the bench for a while

We're all with you bro! Keep a possitive outlook and fight hard, you'll be back in the river in no time!

You got a big fight coming up John. Keep your chin up and I'm sure you'll beat it. There's always a place on a river for you somewhere. Still so much fish to catch and so much flies to throw...............

Godspeed to you and your loved ones.

Sjo

I echo everyone's sentiments John. Be strong, stay strong, live strong.

You have a great attitude and that's more than half the battle already beat.

you'll be in our thoughts.

Will be looking forward to you posting good news when you return!

Best,

Damian

"Sounds like you've got the right attitude to beat it

I know thats a sensitive area to talk about with some people, but can I ask what the symptoms were?"

No problem OLB, I have no problem answering these questions. However, I'd rather do it one on one as it's a little bit rough in description and may not be the most appropriate place to post it in an open forum. If you, or anyone would like to know, please feel free to pm or e-mail me. I'm more than willing to talk about it.

Thank you for your concern and interest.

Brinx

brinx, you will be in my prayers. are you having this done at sparrow?

Flyfishenvy,

Thank you for the sentiments. It's tremendous the support I've been receiving. Yes, it will be at Sparrow. I'm supposed to report at 8:00a.m. and the surgery will be at 10:00a.m.

I'll try to have my wife post results for me.

Thanks,

Brinx

Thank you everyone. I want you all to know how much I appreciate the support and the well wishes. Remember, I really posted this so you may all be more aware and consider taking some action for yourselves and your families. Please consider getting yourselves checked out.

I only hope that one day I could be able to return even a fraction of the kindness I've been shown here and the other boards I visit. This flyfishing world we live in is truly a special place. Thank you all.

Very sincerely,

Brinx

Hey John, that just plain sucks! I've been through some garbage myself from a crash, so if you need to vent about anything, feel free. Hard to believe after all that crap, I'm now of age too , to worry about an issue like yours. I've been blowing off check-ups because I was so sick of hospitals, But I see it's now time to get my act together. I get to the Lansing area a lot, grew up there. If you guys need anything, let me know.

Don

john, since it is at sparrow, if they will let visitors in i will try to stop in and see how you are doing.

john, since it is at sparrow, if they will let visitors in i will try to stop in and see how you are doing.

That's cool. Some of my tying buddies from my club said they'd come up and tie flies with me while I'm in. Remember, if it's after Tuesday, you may want to call first as they say the average is 5 days in and Tuesday would be the 5th day.

Thanks huge. That's really cool of you.

Brinx