Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
hexfli

Surf Swap!!!

No not here, but location for me normally leaves me 1-2 weeks behind for mail.

I just fired him a P.M. hopefully we will here back soon.

Do any of you use AOL instant message? His messanger contact is "fli1311"

Maybe he is away since this site does not show him as active since the 13 March.

Just checked the other forums and he has not been active since the 20 Mar 2006. T.F.F. trading floor was his last post.

The post he made was selling off some of his gear.

Sent him a message through AOL about 24hrs ago and it has not been replied to or opened..

AOL lets you check on the sent messages and it says that it has not been received yet.

Let's take it easy and not get the rope over the tree branch so quickly guys. Hex has been an upstanding member for awhile now and he hasen't been online for the last week, so I'm sure it's something that has come up and just has him away for a bit. Sometimes thing's in life happen that hold up a swap for a few days so just have some patience. I'm sure he has a good reason.

I was hopeing to get the flies in the mail. I was expecting a reply to the posts. I was wishing for a responce to the emails and pms i sent. But all i got was disapointed. :angry:

Nothing new here, I have been sitting back to see if someone else has made progress. All I can tell you is that Steeldrifter was involved a bit trying to get Hexfli to contact him, us, someone. I sent an AOL message to his AOL addy and it has not been opened. Maybe his system is down or is unable to get online, I am prepared to wait and be hopeful.

Hex has been a good member here and there really is no reason to think otherwise.

Hey Hexfli, drop someone a note if you can.