Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bud Guidry

Merry Christmas Mods and Members

i want to wish a merry christamas and happy holidays to all the mods and members of the FTF and the sister sites. this past year has been most enjoyable here on the site. i've made many new friends and hope the new year brings many more, i want you all to stay safe and take care this holiday season. enjoy your time with your families, when i carve that big turkey and serve myself some cornbread dressing, oyster dressings, gravy, eggplant casarole, baked ham, candied yams, hold on, my dam plates already full, hummm, need to leave room for the dessert, i'll be thinking of you guys sittin there with me, after all, you are all also my family. have a great one people, blessings to all of you and your families.

sincerly,

Bud

Merry christams to all Mods and members here at ftf,tff,and rbf.May your days be blessed with joy and family.If the chance prevails to get out and fish the best to you and the hope of a tight line.

tt

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the flydunkers around the globe. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge and displaying the wonderful tying work throughout the year. I look forward to 2006 with all of you and your magnificent posts, pictures and trip information.

Thanks for your heartfelt wishes Bud....I worked on the Katrina disaster relief project for a while and know how tough it was for you folks down there...may this year be a better one for you and your family.

God bless us all,

John

Merry Christmas & Seasons Greetings from Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia!

All the Best in 2006!

Damian & Melissa Welsh

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

All the best in 2006! May the new year bring you many memorable fishing moments!

Nick

Merry Christmas with hopes of a great fishing season in the coming year

I hope your celebration is a happy time with lots of memories.

Just remember

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is the future, and today is a gift that's why they call it

The present

:)

Bob