Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
uncletube

Howdy from the show me state

Hi all! my name is Glen and I have been an avid Fly angler and tyer since the age of 9. I have fished a great deal in the Missouri and Arkansas Ozarks, I have also fished in Oregon, Colorado, Vermont, Virginia , West(by god!) Virginia, Penn, New york, New Zealand and west Australia. I was turned on to this site by my number 1 fishing pardner this weekend and thought I might give it a try. I can always use more info on my first love and am willing to share what I know .

Tight Lines to you all!!!!

Glen

Welcome bud. Feel free to put in your 2 cents, but don`t steel mine. LOL. J/p. But I do need it for my new fly rod I`m savin up for. LOL. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Glen,

Welcome aboard. Great group of folks here and all levels of expertise, seeing as you've been fly fishing as long as you have you're one of the leaders for getting asked questions LOL

Tight Lines,

Fatman

QUOTE (steeldrifter @ Jan 5 2004, 09:15 PM)
LB that is scaring me what is that?

biggrin.gif It's a hearty handshake! I felt bad that I hadn't welcomed folks in a while so I wanted to share the love...

Anybody I haven't welcomed, please consider yourself welcomed to the site! By me! Just now! (Unless you join later, in which case it would be...

...NOW!)