Fly Tying

FTOTY Contest 2nd Round - VOTE NOW!!!

WOW! This really is a very talented group of guys...that was not easy at all.

I know that to try make this cut next year I have some significant work to do!

Smallie, you are very cruel for setting up a certain aspect in the second round of voting the way you did. :lol:

What's the matter? You don't like not being able to vote for your own fly? Coming from someone who wanted to sign up family members to stuff the ballot box, that's laughable. :rolleyes: :hyst:

Great job to all tiers.....there's some talent among us here. :D

Definitely a big congrats to everybody that's made it this far!! Afte I voted the first round I though I knew hands down what one I'd vote for this round but once I had all of the winners together I had to rethink my vote. Really cool way to do the best overall fly Will!!

BOOOOOOO! You all stink! I shoulda took home the gold!!

huff, puff...

Ok, now that that's out of my system, those flies rocked man! I am seriously gonna hafta step up my game for next year. Well done to the winners 'cause y'all deserved it! :headbang:

The same question: when the voting ends?? it takes a week as the fist round did ?

I bet I know wich fly will win :whistle: but I wonder who tied that :dunno:

I thaught there were 30 categories,but I can only see 28 flies.. I ment GREAT FLIES !!! :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

It was still difficult to make a choice, but I got her done. :D

Good luck to all the second rounders. :headbang:

Leaky

Does this mean that the members who didn't make it trought to the next round and want to post their flies as patter database entries now can do so?

/Ulf

Ulf,

Everybody should wait until the voting is completely finished before discussing patterns. It won't be long.

Oh god the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to call in sick tomorrow just waiting to see who's gonna get that awesome boo rod!!!! How much longer do we have to wait? :hyst: :hyst:

Smallie, you are very cruel for setting up a certain aspect in the second round of voting the way you did. :lol:

What's the matter? You don't like not being able to vote for your own fly? Coming from someone who wanted to sign up family members to stuff the ballot box, that's laughable. :rolleyes: :hyst:

No no no. It is completely something else. :lol:

Think we'll have a winner this weekend? Hows the input for the flies gonna work? Are you gonna post each one under a thread so we can ask questions about it? Just wonderin

Duckydoty