Fly Tying

FTOTY Contest 2nd Round - VOTE NOW!!!

Alright guys, the moment of truth. I want to first congradulate all of the category winners. Everyone is aware of the great talent that exists here and to be on top of any of the categories is a something that you should be quite proud of. I also want to thank everyone who participated. This is the 3rd year of this contest and without a great turnout from the members it could not be the tremendous event that it is. Win or lose, I applaude everyone for their effort. So thank you to everyone, I enjoy hosting this contest and I appreciate your participation.

For this 2nd round of voting the booth is set up similar to what you seen during the 1st round. The only difference is this round consists of only one category and the flies that will be seen represent the winner of each category.

In this voting flies from a broad range of sizes and styles will be competing against each other and the winner will be crowned the "2005 Fly Tyer of the Year". Please take your time and examine each fly closely. The fly that you choose should represent what you consider the best tied fly in the contest. It is up to you to decide on the criteria that you will use to judge. I offer no guidelines and that is what makes this contest unique. Instead of "professional" judges I chose to let the community vote for their favorites. Everyone will have their own interpretation of what makes a perfect fly and that is how it should be. With the amount of members we have and with our broad range of background, tying experience and expertise the best fly in the contest will win, I believe that.

Enough rambling, to vote for the 2005 Fly Tyer of the Year CLICK HERE

Man thats a great group of flies guys. Congratulations to all the winners!!!! Each and everyone looks like you guys put your hearts into it, and good luck to all for the second round.

Best Wishes,

Sam

Man, I was happy to see several of the flys I voted for make it through. It's too bad there can't be more than one winner cause there are several IMO

WOW ,congrats to al the 2nd round winners. Too bad that i did'nt make it this far , but next year I give it a new try. And I will spent some real good time too vote for the best tyer in this round .good luck to all the 2nd round winners

Congrates to everybody that made it all the way to the Final showdown :headbang:

And a special note to those of you who are disappointed -> :wallbash: We all walk on the same side of the sidewalk and we all poured our Hearts into what we Tied~Up and did the very~best we could :yahoo:

I suppose Mine were just a Flop :dunno: But still -> It was an Honor to have participated with a great bunch of Tyers like ya'll -> I had fun and that's what it's all about -> Thank you Will for all the work you put into this thang-> Cheers Fellas

Congrats to everyone and good luck for those who got to the second round!A great job you've done!

Hi everyone,

Just to let everyone know who entered the competition like myself that we all did a great job but to the lucky members who got through to the second round congratulations well done and good luck.

Look forward to seeing who gets the best overall fly.

All the best Davie