Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Brookeville, IN trout outting

wow quite a ways to go. dont think any of our road trips brought us down that far.

301 miles from my house. Just a hair over 5 hours. If all goes well, I can meet you guys Saturday night and fish Sunday and Monday.

ralf, if you are for sure and want someone to ride down and back with you let me know. i will get the day off of work

I think you guys are nuts for driving that far for a 2 mile trout stream especially when you live in the trout mecca of MI blink.gif

That sounds great. KF is thinking about it as well. Let's plan on it. The only thing that may stand in the way is my wife's desire to head south. I'll see when she wants to go. I'm voting for March help.gif

Will, even in Michigan it's a 3-4 hour drive. It would be nice to finally meet you guys. That should be worth the trip. bugeyes.gif

let me know asap for when she wants to get a good tan, so we can plan accordingly. and i can ask both bosses for the time off smile.gif

but wait, you dont want to go down south in march man, prime steelhead time!! though i am thinking of waiting till closer to the opener with the luck i had last year on your river.

Hmmmmmmm let's see

Steelhead...... South

Cold ............. Warm

Cold ............. Beaches

Cold ............. Tiki Bars

Cold .............. Bikinis

Yeah Sean, I see what you mean... dunno.gif

FTS

Like i told you the other day smallie i "want" to go but i wont be sure for awhile bud.

And once you land your first trout you will know why we drive so far just for even a few hours wink.gif ....it's a sickness!

SD

ralf you are too much.

steelhead.......south

fish.........men in speedo's

fish.........fat women in bikinis

fish.........drinking to much and thinking the fat women in bikinis look good

fish.........definetaly to much consumption and the guys in the speedos start

to look good

fish......... i cant believe i drank the whole bottle

biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this