Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
gmaschke

"BAIT FISHERMAN"

Ok Since I became a member, not all that long again, I have a tile to the left of my post I am referred to as a bait fisherman. I assumed that was a title I was assihned since I was a newbie. However, I have since see other newbies w/o that title how do I change that. Not that Im too disgraced I am a steehead addict. I dont care if I catch em on a wiggler wax worm plug or flies, I just love to catch em by any legal means which is currently working. But, this is a fly tying site and thats what I am here for.

If any 1 knows the fix let me know....

Thanx guys!!

10 Post and you will be past the bait fisherman stage! It is a good way to start. It motivates you to post! Besides, most of us started as bait fishermen! We havejust evolved to something better! :D

BFR

I kinda thought that was the issue until I read a post from another newbie who had ne such reference.

Thanx for quick response

Yeah I kinda cheated though! felt bad for a few but got over it. Hope the dont call me snagger for cheating it'll make baitfisherman look like a compliment

Slip a $20 in a plain envelope and leave it under the lone oak tree at the end of the rock wall at midnight and I'll change it to "world class fly fisherman" for ya :shifty: :whistle:

:lol: