Fly Tying
uncletube

Its On!!!!!!!

I have talked to Fishinwrench and we have come up with a date for a trip to Taney Como and the northfork of the White river. Feburary 20 to the 24th if these dates aren't suitable I am open for any suggestions. I will post more details a little later on this week. Anyone that is interested just answer this post.

Tube headbang.gif

I was there last June 22- 29, I had a ball. Great trout fishing, I hired a couple of guides and did everything from caving to horseback riding anyone who goes will love it! If anyone needs any info about guides , accomodations etc. please PM me and I'll tell ya what I know. I'll keep watching this thread, I'd love to go back and now you've got me thinking. cool.gif

Ok< I got busy and have found some info on lodging etc. Anyone interested in going please e mail at mr_fly_tyer @hotmail.com. and we will work out the details of the Rendevous ie meeting up Licsenes info, etc. This a great area and has both world class rainbows and brown trout. You are in the heart of the Missouri and Arkansas trout country. Wapsi flies home office is about 35 miles from here .This is the slow time of year for the infamous Branson traffic, so all you Yankees and Hoosiers that have got the "Too friggen cold to fish blues" unsure.gif come on down !!!!!!!

Tight lines and dragless drifts always,

Tube headbang.gif

Boy, you guys sure know how to rub it in. That should be prime time for the browns. Many of the big ones were caught around that time frame.

Rude, just plain rude.... bs.gif

Tell ya what, Shoe, anytime you want to come down and fish this part of the world just let me know and I'll get ya on some fish. wink.gif we gots plenty of trout . there is a catch though, ohmy.gif , I have been trying to for years to talk fishinwrench into going to Michigan and fishing the P.M. and or the Big manistee for Kings . I have been up there a couple of times and had a blast! So how about a Salmon trip up in yer part the woods sometime? rolleyes.gif Or maybe even some steelies?!? headbang.gif

tight lines always

Tube

Unc we have alot of MI boys here and the PM is my main stopping grounds anytime you or anyone on this site would like to wet a line on a MI river just say the word and the invite is extended wink.gif

SD

Just say the word Unc...BDH,smallie and myself are planning a salmon trip mid september on the PM already so if you or anyone else wants to be guided to some of the better holes let us know and we'll plan on meeting somewhere smile.gif

SD

Tube,

We'll be there for 2 weeks in July. This will be our third trip to Arkansas.

Look out trout...

Can't wait... wink.gif

As far as fishing Michigan, come on up. We got you covered.

Haven't had many replies for the Winter trip to Arkansas and south Missouri. unsure.gif as it stands now its me and Fishinwrench and possibly Force feeder. headbang.gif Cabins this time of year are hard to come by and motel rooms fill up quick. huh.gif motel rooms start at about 38.00 per night up. I am still looking for cabins and will post Asap. lodging information can be obtained online at Orbitz and travelocity .

another useful link is:www.ozarkanglers.com.

Tight loops and dry flies,

Tube bugeyes.gif

Man from what I have seen of the area I would love to make a trip down there but a few of us have already commited to a trip to an Indiana trout stream that same weekend. Be sure to keep us posted if you plan on making another trip this year.

Thats ok Smallie I understand . I am up for a trip down there anytime!!!!

going this weekend as amatter of fact to fish catch and release at one of our trout parks sunday and seeing how I have monday off we are going to fish the Niangua river below Bennett Spring state park, Like I said anytime any of you guys want to trip on down let me know. FYI the niangua has some pretty decent small mouths in it as well as Bows and Browns. But Taneycomo and the White are the dope.

Tube

Tube,

Is the Taneycomo close to Branson? I know the girls want to do Branson. Maybe we can kill several birds with one stone?? devil.gif

WTF Shoe, Branson? Isn't that where the old folks go to see a show? I think Grandma has gone a time or two. wink.gif j_k.gif LOL headbang.gif

Mike tongue.gif

(No offense meant to the chronologically gifted members of this fine site.smile.gif )

I hear ya, Mike

Last time down we drove through it on the way to Bull Shoals. (We since have found a new way to go..lol) But the girls know it's there...

Sure it's a tourist trap, shopping, shows and restaurants. Who are we to judge? bs.gif dunno.gif

Now if the river is close enough.... smile.gif