Fly Tying
uncletube

Its On!!!!!!!

Shoot, I figured I'd get at least a little bit of a rise out of you for that one! smile.gif LOL

Naw, sounds like a fun trip. Think all of my fishing trips will be confined to Michigan this year. That's not so bad though. wink.gif

Mike

I feel that way about Mackinaw City and Island, Frankenmuth, Gatlinburg and Branson.

Normally I find myself at a watering hole and sit it out. They can peel me off a barstool when they're done shopping. wink.gif

To clarify. Branson is on the banks of Lake Taneycomo, The Lake itself is more like a river though it is in some places very deep . This is the head waters of the White river, there are three lakes on it Table rock, Taneycomo, and Bull shoals.

all three are dynamite fisheries.And yes there are lots and lots of old farts there as well . the reason for staying there is that it is close to the best fishing spots and if the little woman wants to come they have lots to do and you can fish in peace !!

so If yer bored and have the time come on down ! I grew up fishing down there If facttook my first big Rainbow there (3 1/2 pounds) not bad for 10 year old!!

Tube

Thanks for the info smile.gif

It will more than likely be a "day-trip". We'll be camped at Bull Shoals State Park for the 2 weeks. Might just bring the boat to Branson and have the girls pick us up when they're done doing damage to our wallets. crying.gif

Come on July!!!!!! Hope to meet you during our stay. Dinner at my place? LOL

just a heads up, if you plan to put the boat on taneycomo and try to go up river to get near the damn make sure that you get a depth map from one of the local fish shops, theres on right near the damn and the guy will help you out big time, he can tell you where to fish and with what, there is an orvis shop in the middle of branson on the way down to the river front and you can get a pound of chocolate for $1 a few shops down too. just be aware that the river can get really shallow in some spots if they stop running water, wouldnt want you to break a prop.

QUOTE (Shoe @ Jan 16 2004, 11:32 AM)

Normally I find myself at a watering hole and sit it out. They can peel me off a barstool when they're done shopping.  wink.gif

bugeyes.gif

I am having flashbacks, lol! Yes, we are well aware of where Branson is, LOL! Can you feel the lampreys attaching to your wallet? ph34r.gif