Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
David M

Hockey

Especially if the US keeps struggling with teams like Latvia :blink: Or Kazakatan :shocking: It will be Miracle II if we beat Canada.

Now if the women's team for each country can keep up their pace that would be a good game. :headbang: Now they just need to let them go full checking :devil: Some of them women look like they could kick some of the mens butts. :crutch:

ya, i was supprized with the american team. and i think they should do some gender testing with some of them girs :flex: . it is good hockey though. i dont think bertuzzis problem will affect the team, hell, betuzzis problem didnt even bother bertuzzi the last time.

I would keep an eye on the swedes and the slavakian teams. One of those teams or canada for gold. I dont thin the U.S. team has a chance. No good american goal tenders.

The german team suprized me. They played a tighter defensive game than i expected. Defense does no good when you only put 12 shots on net. It is cool to see blake and pronger together. Wouldnt want to go up against those two.

Won't even watch the Mens Olympic Hockey, none of the millionaire NHL guys belong there. That goes for Basketball and Baseball too. The Olympics aren't for Professionals.

Fatman

I find myself agreeing with Fatman. The millionaire pro athletes don't belong at the Olympics. That said, I've really enjoyed watching the women's hockey. Lots of energy and good team work. On the men's side Team Canada seems have been able to pull together and play well while Team USA seems to be treating this as a vacation. Maybe they've been hangin' with Bode too much.

Mike