Fly Tying
Light Keeper

Fly Fish Radio.com

I just downloaded the Fly Fish Radio Podcast. I don't know if any one is into Podcast or radio feeds on the internet, but I have to say these fellas have put together a great information program. I like the fact that it is commerial free, and able to download into my MP3 player and list to while a work. If you get a chance to check it out I HIGHLY recommend listening to them.

www.flyfishradio.com

Nicholas

post-2587-1141857296_thumb.jpg

Have listened to it Fly Fishing Radio on several occations. Downloaded in an listen to it on my Pocket PC while on the road or keep it on my computer and listen while working. Very enjoyable and informative. Just don't like the sound of the reel at the beginnig of the program and in between segments. But it's just a small matter.

There is also another that I listern to: GFF Podcasts: http://www.globalflyfisher.com/find/?query...podcast&submit= here is the index for the podcasts.

The first one I to which I listened was recorded while--I think it was--Martin was fishing on the lake. His dog was there. You could hear the water, birds, dog barking...very nice.

RC

I just downloaded these last week and have listened to a couple of them. They are really cool. Right now I'm only letting myself listen to them at the gym. A little inspiration to get my self in hiking shape. Anyone who hasn't checked these out should. A lot of good info and fun listening.

I absolutely love this podcast. If you get a chance, download them and listen. If you never listen to another podcast in your life, make sure you get the one with Norm Albiston as the guest. This guy is a genius and will make everybody here feel like a powerbait angler.

That has got to be my favorite podcast.

http://www.flyfishradio.com

You can search for it on iTunes also. You won't be dissappointed.

Don't have an IPod, but looks/sounds like a cool deal. Maybe good background for tying.

you can download them to the hard drive and they'll play in a quicktime player. or burn them to a cd and play in the car.

its a nice program. wonder if we could get them to do a article on fly fishing the heartland... ia,il,wi,mo,mi -chris

I know their next one is about a fishing trip on the Gunnison during the stonefly hatch.

Hey GS, for windows and internet explorer just right click on the link and select save target as. Then it will normally save it on your desktop or in your My Documents folder. I hope this helps.

Jim