Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
force feeder

4 ONE SHOULD BE AGUIDE

WELL GUYS STEVE HELPED START THIS OUT ON A GOOD NOTE . I WOULD LIKE SUGGESTIONS FOR NAMES FOR MY BABY baby.gif COMEING .SO YOU NO IT I PRAY 1OR2 OF MY KIDS WILL BE GUIDES OR SOMETHING WHERE THAY CAN TAKE THE OLD MAN FISHING THE OTHER KID NAMES ARE NASH, SHELBY, GRACIE, WELL HERE WE GO LET ME HAVETHEM I NO THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MANLY FISHING SITE BUT I NO YOU GUYS CAN DO IT BESIDES MAYBE THIS WILL BE THE FIRST BABY baby.gif NAMED ON ARE SITE AND BROUGHT UP NEXT GENERATION AND HAVE FUN GUY NO FEELINGS HORMONES WILL BE HERT baby.gif crying.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

wow, no suggestions from me, which really frustrates my wife because we are expecting our second child in may! I am not much for the name game.

John

Well, rainbow, steelie, kingey, and smallie are always good. LOL. J/P. HMMM, how about drake or suzie if you like duck huntin, jake if you like turkey huntin, and buck if you like deer huntin, or hunter, if you just like all around huntin. LOL. Just some ideas. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

P.S. My wifes first child is gonna be named drake or suzie. LOL.

I told my wife that if we ever got a dog I got to name it. I want to name a pet Tippet!

JOhn

Keith

Name him Orvis or Winston. Ross is also good!!!!!! headbang.gif I Think Sage might work well as a middle name! blink.gif but dont call him cortland sounds too snobby crying.gif

wind knots and broken tippet

Tube

Ok, Having been through this naming game a couple of times there are 2 ways to proceed. The first is to present only the names you like to your spouse and go from there. I'll let the others fill out those names.

The second method involves also presenting a second list of names; those that you know have no hope being chosen. I personally used the periodic table of the elements for this one. For some reason my wife didn't like the idea of Cobalt, Hydrogen or Cadmium for a childs name biggrin.gif but went for my more "normal" choice. Here are some suggestions and there derivation for that second list:

Salvelinus - genus of Char

Oncorhynus - genus of trout

Trutta - species for brown trout

Fontinalis - brook trout species

Trico, Hexagenia - bug names

Nerka - sockeye salmon species

Mykiss - rainbow trout species

Stone; Garrett; Harry; Walt; Bertram; Ephus; Jeremiah; Stanley; Montrose; Taylor; Miles; Huckleberry - all good guide names!

wink.gif

Jeremiah, now thats a MAN's name.

You like rabbit pilgram....

Skin that one and I'll getcha ya another...

laugh.gif baby.gif ok you guys are doing good thanks keep them coming i woulld like to wright more but it is 630 and i got to drive 5 hr to ohio for work tonightithink next door to smalie hunter i tryed calling him but no luck anyway later and thanks agian

Sign in to follow this