Fly Tying
JoeFish

Largemouth Bass Swap

It really dont matter to me its just another fish catcher to me and I will be happy to get whatever you guys tie up!!! :headbang: :yahoo: :D Send me 12 clouser-buggers!!! lol

I took the "no clousers" to mean no clouser deep minnow or its many variants. Not as a ban on all of Bob Clousers many excellent bass patterns. But i may be wrong. Well SM, this is why they pay u the big bucks, whats the ruling? :dunno:

IPB Image

None of these!

all other Mr. Clouser's patterns are fine.

FC, not yet.

anyone else need an addy yet?

Joe

Dan, go into microsoft word, or a similar program and make up a sheet with this info(does not have to be in this order)

your screen name, real name if you want to include, and fly name

usually i put that on the page by copy and pasting, the required # of flies, then cut out each one and stick the hook through the paper.

this allows the other swappers to know who tied the fly and what it is called.

you could also write them all out by hand, but I like to print them, its easier for me.

did I send you my address?

Anyone else need it? still have time, but you should send them in ASAP.

Joe

flies goin out priority mail tomorrow will be there early to mid next week :) hope you guys like top waters, i caught the crap out of large mouth and huge hybrid bluegill in our friends spring fed lake this last week. stayed there for 3 days.. probably caught close to 100 fish. this fly was a hot topwater. fish tested and approved :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Joe, after having the envelope with the flies sitting on my desk , ready to be mailed, for a week, i finally was able to walk them to the mailbox and get them mailed. :wallbash:

Let me know when they get there.

OK guys...one dozen Paddle Tail Gulley Worms ready for shipment. Hope you all like them as they are a pain in the arse to tie, but fished with a short leader on sinking line they are unbeatable for bucketmouths :headbang:

PM me your address please Joe

IPB Image

OK! 2 more sets in today!

ATB2(thanks for the extras), and Polock's flies came in, and they look sweet!

I will PM all left my addy and a reminder.

Mike, you got a PM.

Joe