Fly Tying
Don Stracener

Your Invention Swap

Backstroker.. I am moving from Northeast Pa.To Nashville, Tn. I really HATE winter any more.....

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Got mine today. Already took pictures for reference to copy some of these cool ideas. Nice ties everyone. Special thanks to Threader for hosting. Great Swap.

Spanky

Although I am relatively new to the swaps I have to say that this has been my favorite so far. But what I really want to comment on is the outstanding quality of the flies I received. I never would have thought that people would put as much time and effort into them as they did. I have been showing them off since I got them and people who see them "ohh and Aww" so I know that I am not the only person who thinks they're exceptional.

Thanks everyone and especially a big thank you to Threader for the time and effort you put into making this swap a great success!

Today is Friday June 16th and as of yet still have not received mine. I am really excited to get them after everyone has talked about them. Must be mine are coming on the back of a turtle!!

Mine were waiting for me when I got back from vacation.... very impressive ties, everbody. My kid keeps going back through them and marveling at 'em.

Very glad I joined this, my first swap.

Mucho thanks to threader, of course. Well managed, good sir!!

Threader... Thank you very much for hosting this swap.. I enjoyed it a great deal.. I just received my flies in the mail yesterday (sat. June 24th).. i am already looking forward to joining your next invention swap and please count me in already.. For evey one who tied thank you all very much.. There were some awesome flies tied!! I show them to friends and they are now asking how they can get into something like this..