Fly Tying
Don Stracener

Your Invention Swap

Ok.. My flies are in the mail... Please let me know when you get them.. Thank you for hosting this Swap Threader!! I know it isn't a easy job at all....

SwampHunter,

Nothing yet.....

I hope my mailman hasn't started fly fishing. :devil:

I have some sent to me on the 18th from Washington state that aren't here yet.

I'll be sure to post them as soon as I get them.

Threader,

For lack of anything else, it's the Magic Bullet. It's actually under my patterns, but for this I've switched the pearl flash-a-bou to pearl krystal flash. Liked the look of it better.

Deeky

Flies IN 4.25.6 for:

Swamphunter

Will

Moushka

Thanks everyone, some real killer patterns here. :headbang: :headbang:

Will post pic's as soon as I can for the last 4 IN.

Wow! Very impressive! Flies are both creative and beautiful, and good quality to boot. I can't wait to see the rest of them! It really inspires me to pay closer attention to how I tie and improve my skills.

Those look awesome! Great work, all!

I got a permanent tying bench set up yesterday and last night knocked out another 5 Buggy Bonkers for this swap. Just a couple more to go and then I'll be mailing. I'm quite slow, but getting quicker!

I really appreciate being in this swap... I'm relatively new to tying and this swap is forcing me to stay on one fly (unless my boys want to invent something) and take particular care in tying them.

Question: Do I send in 11 or 12 flys?

You send in 12 flies.. They are all great looking for sure.. can't wait to see what others have tied i love new ideas!

You send in 12 flies.. They are all great looking for sure.. can't wait to see what others have tied i love new ideas!

Alright.... then glad I went out and bought another zonker strip today (I was just short). Should have them in the mail by the end of this week, no problem.

Really hoping (not asking or demanding) that all the flies get in just a bit ahead of deadline... I'm going on a fishing trip, leaving Sunday June 4, and it'd be awesome to have the swap flies with me on the trip.