Fly Tying
fry

nymph swap..

Hey Spanky,

I am with you and have to assume that gw and fry have dropped. I checked when they last signed on and it has been 2 and 3 weeks respectively. I say if you have all the other flies in hand put 'em in the mail. Sure you were going to do that anyways .....

Hey, I'm just excited to see everone's flies ..... can you balme me? They look great!

Tim

WELL WHEN EVER YOU SEND EM DONT SEND ME ANY OF MINE BACK YOU KEEP MY EXTRA'S AS WELL AND THE OTHER EXTRA'S I SENT. ANY1 CHECK THEIR RECORD ON OTHER SWAPS?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

baitwaister's #14 Beadhead Dick's Descents arrived today. I often wondered how that dubbing would look. Now I have got to get some. These are sweet ties. I am really looking forward to getting the last set so I can get them back to you guys and post a pic of the complete set. Somebody's gonna catch some fish!!! I'll post pics tomorrow probably. I am guessing that flytime's will be here tomorrow and then the fishies better watch out.

Spanky

:( :dunno: :(

Not yet. Sometimes it takes a day longer cuz I kinda live out in the sticks. Sorry.

Spanky

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

It's fly time, flytime's flies flew in today. Say that 3 times really fast. I'm getting ready to sort and hopefully get them to the post office tomorrow. Beautiful job everyone. Pics included so you'll have something to enjoy until your flies arrive. Thanks to everyone for making this an excellent swap.

Spanky

post-3648-1149822875_thumb.jpg

baitwaister's Dick's Descent

post-3648-1149823191_thumb.jpg

flytime's BWO

post-3648-1149823661_thumb.jpg

NYMPH SWAP SET

Thank goodness, I was startin to wonder if mine got lost, great picts Spanky, and thanks for hosting I hope to participate in many more of your swaps, its been great. That looks like one helluva set of nymphs, oh the trout are gonna pay now!!!!!!! all the flies look great great job guys!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

They are in the mail ahnd headed your way. Hope everyone is as excited about fishing these as I am.

Spanky