Fly Tying

anyone willing to host a trout fly swap? patterns for creeks and moving water. :D

i'm new to the forum otherwise i would do it myself, i just want to get the hang of it first..thanks to anyone that hosts and joins!

I'll host! my buddy 'Majestyja' and I were just discussing this very type of swap!

This is a MOVING WATER TROUT SWAP, 12 of your single best creek pattern....due on or before JUNE 16th!

Let's fill this one up, I know its fishing season, but the desk is not just a memory!

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

I'm in with an Elk Hair Caddis variation. I know there are tons slightly different ways to do an EHC but they all seem to catch fish.

Spanky

awesome down2earthlv! thanks man!

so thats 4 of us so far?

i'm in with my own variaton, kind of like an olive damsel/bugger thing :), a killer up here.

thats 9...3 more to go...

1.adirondack

2.down2eathlv

3.majestyja

4.spanky

5.fly time

6.oldfart

7.paymaster

8.troutbum7

9.sharpster68

updated 5/10

One too many numbers there Adirondack.......12 people total, 5 to go........

Sounds like great patterns everyone, I'm thinking of maybe a minnow of sorts (non-clouser)......???

Alright y'all, I'll try this again. Unfortunately I had to drop out of the last swap I was in. I sent out a dozen Baetis wet flies and the USPS never got them to Wyoming. When it went passed deadline, my little girl was admitted to Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. She had pneumonia that abscessed in her lung. LONG drawn out rehab process with iv antibiotics and what not. ANY WAY didn't have time to retie, obviously...my family comes before the flies!!! Absolutely crazy month! That's that. If there is room in this one, I would like to re establish my swapping status and swap a size.......speaking of my little girl.....a little #24 CDC Trico......yes a trico, the mighty mite! Since it's a mid June deadline, then the trico should be fitting for later on in the summer. Tight Lines!! -James D TB7