:D

One dozen Tungston Size 8

One dozen Copper Size 8

One dozen Nickle Size 8

Half dozen copper Size 10

Half dozen Nickle size 10

and 2 baggies of nymphskin!!!! Priceless!!!!!!! :hyst:

post-2608-1147140895_thumb.jpg

I started drifting these under a indicator for steel this year I did not have any luck (but who did this year !!!!) But I'm sure in the dead of winter it will be a killer. I'm gonna try them on the gills this year to

I use Prism dark brown PM-88 I let it dry then I cover the color only with Sally's (sage learned me that lill trick!!!) It gives it a real blotchy effect!!

I tie the latex in at the bead and tie it back to the middle point of the hook them I wrap it forward and back and forward and tie off. You can make it thicker Or thinner by controlling the tension of the latex. (tighter thinner looser thicker ect....) also over lapping and not over lapping affects the thickness

Looks great :headbang: ...........But who's phone number you trying to hide with them "283"? :hyst:

HA!!! Sage8wt!! :wub: :hyst: Not a number but milage from work today when I got fuel!! :D

For a good time call sage8wt 282 Big BUTT !!! I got it a rest stop today near grandville MI. :hyst: :j_k: :j_k:

I see the problem now.......282 and i dialed 283 ghetto butt and got SD :huh: :wallbash:

:headbang:

:hyst: :hyst:

Actually if you ever need to get ahold of me you can find me at D5's house when he's not around. Just call me there

Good Day,

Good stuff Matt... great for 'gills too!

I also tie a "glow" nymph very similar to the waxies pictured above. I used glow yarn instead of latex. Charge it up in the evening and get to it!

Steelie

Hey sage I did find your watch and rubber ducky!!! they were next to your teddy bear and blankie under my bed!!!