Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

The 5,000 member mark has been meet and past!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I think I spend more time on here than even my local sites. Excellent job gang and hopefully the moderators will never have to moderate. This is a very enjoyable place to hang out at. :yahoo:

Mike

I'm very happy that Fred (sturgeon_catcher) put me onto this site. I only wish that I could've found these forums a year ago... I was trying to get into flyrodding and couldn't find a forum that was worth a darned, anywhere. Google likes to keep this place secret.

I bought my first fly rod and reel one year ago. Purchased my fly tying starter kit 2 months later. Since then I have surfed many hours searching for a site to help me on this journey. I've found it. Thanks for all the hard work and tons of advice.

:cheers: Job well done Will, SD and all the other moderators. Keep up the good work.

Jim

Thanks alot Will, and congrats. You and the rest of the staff make this place great. This is the only time I use a computer, other than ebay, I have learned so much from the people on here, and have had a lot of fun as well. I appreciate all of the behind the scenes hard work that makes all of this happen. Keep up the great work, and Thanks!!!

Will and company: Congratulations and thanks for this great place to help and be helped! Wish I'd connected with you sooner.

Waiting for stripers on the Kennebec (any day now),

Bill

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I found this place back in late August and hooked ever since! Thanks alot Will and the rest of the Admin., & Mods. team!!!!

-Sam

Congrats Will on a job well done from the start. Reminiscing back to the past brings back good memories.Man thins have really grown from when i became a member.Man #72 was a long way back.A great job to all and more to come.

Rick tt