Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Carne

Congratulations Mikka!!!!

Just noticed the massively prestigious Irish open competition has posted the winner - Congratulations Mikka! from what I've seen of your work here it had to be a forgone conclusion you'd beat off the other entrants!

Dave

Congratulations Mikka!! :headbang: :yahoo:

What an honor, you should be very proud.

Thank you VERY much everyone!!! IPB Image

I am truly happy about the result. :D Sincere congratulations to everyone who did well in each individual categories of the competition too and a BIIIIG hand to Peter "the Durrow disaster" Dunne for organizing this magnificent event!!! :clapping: Special congratulations to Mr. Brian "I shall cut ur hair Mikko" Burnett for taking the gold with his superb "Paddy"! IPB Image

Cheers! IPB Image

Mikko Stenberg

Hi Mikko,

A huge congratulations on winning the Irish Open, I can't wait to see your winning fly.

Well Done......

All the best Davie

Hello everyone,

Yes a hearty CONGRATULATIONS must go to Mikko Stenberg for his well-deserved success in winning the 2006 Irish Open Flytying Championship. Mikko's flies were of the very highest standard and it was such a pleasure to have Mikko join us at the Menlo Park Hotel in Galway over the weekend. For me it was a personal pleasure to finally meet Mikko and I must admit that he is a real gentleman and a superb fly tyer/ fly caster.

Greetings to everyone from Ireland.

Peter Dunne.My Webpage

Thank you everyone! :D

It was a true pleasure to meet you guys in Galway and join your workshop for the Sunday Peter! A big hand for Declan Tuffy and Marvin Nolte for letting me participate in such a short notice and for Peters Dunne and Kealey, Pauls Little and Harkin, Michael Hayes, Brian Burnett and Robert Gillespie for treating me like I had been a part of the gang for long! :D I am still quite pleasingly dumbfounded for all the nice coincidences that happened for me in Galway!

Sign in to follow this