Fly Tying

HOLY FLAMINGO!!! :bugeyes: This fly is absolutely gorgeous! I love these type of flies which have a clear idea or theme and which is then cleverly and tastefully used in the fly! :yahoo:

Wow Budd. That is one sweet sweet fly.

Wanna send it my way?!!! :P

Great colors and just a great fly overall.

Man alive. I just can't get over it. Great great fly man

Gary

I've got to post again on this one. My mind is officially blown at this point. This site is inspiring and somewhat terrifying all at the same time. I honestly had no idea that there were tiers in existence that tied like you guys do. And this fly, well, what can I say. There are artists and there are ARTISTS!

Eric

Bud that is the most beautiful fly that I have ever seen, If you don't frame it, send me one and I will, that thing really is too nice to fish!!! I give it :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :yahoo: :yahoo: :headbang: :headbang:

Can't say anything that hasn't hasn't already been said. Very inspiring and the colors flow so nicely with the overall shape and theme.

Rum Runner....how about Torquemada's Revenge!! Just joking obviously.

Thanks for sharing Bud.

Chip

It's trash, the bottom secondary wing is smaller than the top secondary wing.. throw it away. Ummm.. when you gonna throw it away? On what date and where? :D

Wow Bud, it's been a while since ive been in here due to a bad illness but that is one incredible fly, you keep taking the best ever and making it better.