Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
en4cer

Any Canadians out ther ?? eh !

just wondering if there are any Canadaians on this board...specifically from Ontario....or do any of you Yankees fish Canadian waters ? thumbup.gif

I'm almost Canadian. born in Sault Ste. Marie Michigan. Fished the St. Mary's River and Munoscong Bay in eastern upper Michigan. All my ancestors were Canadian. How's that??? headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

hey how you doing im from mi. detroit area and ya SD is planing a trip somewhere south east can. and all you need to do is give us info. with fishing reports and well come get can. lessens and well share some flys and he y you should get in onsome of or trips anyway if SD dont post can. trip ill try to see we stay in tuch o how is the weather down there and does it get worm earlyer down there

Not Canadian, but have been making a yearly trip up to Northern Ontario for the last 20 years. Spend a week fishing Lady Evelyn Lake. Last 5 years I've been adding a day or two to the trip. Stopping one day to fish either the Grand, Upper Credit or both. Then stopping to visit some friends who live south of Huntsville and doing a bit of smallie fishing after dinner before making the final run north.

I am proud to say I have Granparents from New Brunswick and when Granmas sisters both passed away suddenly I was nominated to go to New Brunswick to close out their affairs. I went in a motorhome and sad to say that on the trip I drove one leg as far as I could and it got to foggy to proceed...I pulled over on the edge of the raod and crawled in the sack...When I woke up if I took onestep out the motorhome door I would have had a four foot drop into the Miramichi river ..I had never fly fished before but when I saw this bad boy river I knew I would be back. I had my business to tkae care of and when the motorhome I own now is fixed Toothless and I will be taking a trip back. I have also had a nice time fishing the St Marys for walleyes and have gone 17 miles up the Montreal River to where it splits into the Cow river . We camped out there for a week and we have to get back there too. Being French Canadian is something I am very proud of ...Gramps hunted Moose also and retired out of Packard Motor Car Company...COOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AYYYYYYYYY!!!

We walk amoung you... I am canadian. No I'm not slinging beer, I AM canadian smile.gif

There are a few of here on the board, well at least 4 of us in here that I have seen to date including yourself. I think that Pujic is another fellow canuck as well.

Hey, I'm Canadain...also an Ontarian from Oshawa...the city that GM built.

Wish I were Bahamian though...that way I could take a menial part-time job there when I retire (2007 at 49yrs old). It's my goal and ambition to have my toenails permanently curled from wading skinny waters.

Henry