Fly Tying
OCASD

Who would have known?

Just FYI Steve we were all mailed a 50 dollar orvis coupon to do this to you !!!! it is totally a organized conspiracy!!! to bad I can only use the coupon in Canada!! :angry:

Just FYI Steve we were all mailed a 50 dollar orvis coupon to do this to you !!!! it is totally a organized conspiracy!!! to bad I can only use the coupon in Canada!! :angry:

How the hell am I suppose to buy treble hooks for salmon season with a gift certificate to orvis though? Thats what I really want to know. :blink:

Orvis coupon for $50 :huh:

Members following and belonging to OCASD get Bass Pro, Cabelas, KFC, and Starbucks coupons :butt: :cheers:

:hyst:

Gift Certificates/Payment/Bribe? I don't recall any of that... :blink: :unsure:

Man, I don't think I laughed this much in a two days for a long time. Great job guys. :headbang:

Gift Certificates/Payment/Bribe? I don't recall any of that... :blink: :unsure:

Man, I don't think I laughed this much in a two days for a long time. Great job guys. :headbang:

Hey, if I don't recieve my official membership soon, I'll be planning a revolt! :devil:

Hey, if I don't recieve my official membership soon, I'll be planning a revolt! :devil:

:ph34r:

Erm... The gift cirtificates should arrive in two month... I live in Canada... so yeah... it should take some time! Thats it!

Suckers! After the two months are past, I will be long gone in hiding! MUHAHAHA... Er? Its still rolling?!?! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

SD, mind if I "borrow" your get-away car?

IPB Image

ummmmmm, isn't there some sort of secret handshake that I need to know, or maybe even gang sign or some sort of code language or secret decoder pin I need?

Ok, you posted some darn funny material, so now all you need to do is post a high resolution photo of yourself here (ensuring that the face is not covered by anything. :hypocrite: ).

IPB Image

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Now Now Now that wasn't very nice. SD just pm'd me all upset, I believe his comments were.....why does will always get to be froto, I want to be froto...why does will always get to be froto when we play pretend? Will, will, will, I'm sick of never getting to be froto. I'm not playing anymore.

I think that maybe, we should tell will he needs to share when they play together (as if they don't "share" enough already)

I thought SD would enjoy being the " Pippin' " drunk hobbit, and besides he cannot come close to OBL's "loyalty".

Hmmm, this ISN'T a license... it's a cracker jack wrapper... and what's that thumpin around in the trunk?!

post-2547-1149178871_thumb.jpg

Awww, it looks like SD has finally met the love of his life:

IPB Image