Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
steelie

FFF Peoples Choice voting has begun

I registered 5 days ago, never received confirmation email for log in. Cannot access the site threads. The format of the site is very hard on the eyes. Sorry, just my feedback, don't know if you are involved or not. I was rather disappointed as I wanted to see the entries and cast a vote.

Perhaps I'll have to try again?

Good Day,

Hey Cape... a few notes from the FF site that I hope will help...

Instructions on how to register and cast your vote are better explained in this thread located at ( http://www.internationalflytyer.com/ubb/sh.../page/0#Post767 ). If anyone has any additional questions or problems with casting their vote or viewing the pages, please feel free to contact me. The site does not support firefox browsers so, those that use firefox will need to use their explorer browsers...

Some truly amazing fly's were entered into this competiton and best of luck to all entrants!

Best regards,

Ben Cochran

Or this:

Jakson, the site requires that you re-register in the area marked "New User" at the top of the page located at:( http://www.internationalflytyer.com/ubb ), just under the Logo located at the very top of the page. Once you click on the button marked "New User", you must feel out the required information and a confirmation email will be automatically mailed to your supplied email address. In the email is a link that you must click on to be accepted as a new member. You will then be able to cast your vote.

Additional instrustions for voting in the Peoples Choice Competition can be found at ( http://www.internationalflytyer.com/ubb/sh.../page/0#Post767 ), located on the main page in the area titled "Federation of Fly Fishers"...

Steelie

Hey Steelie,

Thanks for the info. I had completed a registration 5 days ago and nothing in email for confirmation. I've registered again, hopefully this time it will work.

Took awhile to find the new user link, all the links at the top of the page were invisible.

Looks like the site is experiencing issues. That's too bad. Wonder how many others are having issues also.

Damian.

Good Day,

Great to hear! I hope you enjoy the flies presented there. Some really cool stuff! I would encourage anyone to go take a look and vote.

Steelie