Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Where you going fishing this weekend?

My weekend is about shot with all the rain we have gotten in the past few days, and it doesn't seem like it done raining either. I might be about to get out to a pond or something and catch some gills!

Where is everyone else going?

My rivers are raging again, but I am hoping that some of the tribs are managable by Saturday. Otherwise, I want to try out a small lake that until the other week was a private lake and water source for the town of Mountville, PA. Lake Grubb is now a municiple park and open to fishing. I'm told there are few good spots to fish from due to trees, brush and steep banks. No boats of any kind permited. I am curious how good it can be having been a closed environment for a few decades...

Sounds like you might have found yourself a good spot! How tought is it gonna be to get around the lake with the steep banks and no boats allowed?

i will not be going this weekend becase i work but will probley try the st geroge river in maine on monday or tuesday good luck to all

calvin kidder biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif