Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Book Status

Just wanted to let you guys know that the History is done and Joe and I have about 75% of our flies in and I just completed an interview with Blanton, and Mitchell and will interview Martinek tomorrow and have about 6 more to do... All material must be to the publisher by the end of November, when the designer and editing takes over. The weather in new England is the worst I have seen in years and I had to nix the last two weekends and it looks the same for this weekend.

THIS WEATHER LITERALLY BLOWS! :crying: I wonder what the summer will bring. We are having a Nor'easter in June at the time of this posting and Hurricanes will be just around the corner :crying:

Good luck on the deadlines John.

I can imagine that John write abaut Saltwater Flyfishing.

But can someone give me more detail abaut the book.

Tcr :blink:

John is collaborating with a partner on a book about classic saltwater flies. It will have background into the origins of saltwater flyfishing, and highlight the old classics and recent flies that may well become classics. It's been a lot of work, but I'm sure that the final product will be worth it.