Fly Tying
Joe Hard

Striped Bass Swap

I have been real busy lately , and have not been to the post office in a while. I plan on going there tomorrow, and will update the pictures thread, with flies received. This is also a reminder that the due date is October 1, 2006

Joe you should have them by Thursday they went AIR post delivery. I tied up martini blondes on a 1/0 34007 Mustad. When you see them you will see why I call it the martini.

Dave

Sounds good guys, I will have a look at the post office, at the end of the week. I have been waiting on some good white bucktail, a friend has promised me. If it doesn't show up, by Friday, I will substitute with chartreuse over yellow, like this fly,

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act...amp;showid=3824

Just a reminder that the due date is in about 2 weeks. This is my first swap and am looking forward to diving up the flies

Daryn: Am in the midst of an epoxy-fest today, getting my Schoolies finished so I can get them out to you early in the week.

Bill

Have you recieved mine yet, Herman in Holland recieved his and they were sent the same day. Hard to believe it would be longer to Canada than Holland though.

Just a reminder of the due date on this swap, which is October 1, 2006. I am going to tie up my flies over the next couple of days then post pics. I see the first is a Sunday, so I will wait until the following monday to return to the post office. October 2, 2006 To see if any more flies have arrived.

Been to the PO lately, I hope they got there? I shipped them in a bubble envelope a large one.

I used the address on the front page.

Just looked at the front page they are there!!!!!!

I have been trying to keep the first post here and picture thread up to date. I have not received all the flies yet. I checked the post office last Friday, but wont be able to get there for a day or two. I will send messages to the swap members, who's flies are not received then, as the deadline was on a Sunday.

The due date was October First. I have received 4 sets of flies. I am still waiting on the other 7 sets. Some are on the way. If you are in this swap, and I have not received your flies, a heads up would be appreciated. There was lots of time to tie, and some might have forgotten, but other members in this swap are waiting so lets wrap this one up. Thanks.

I went and checked my post office box, and waited arround for them to sort this mornings mail. There were no flies there. I have sent everyone a P.M.

Just a reminder that the flies are due, past due. Let me know the progress. Thanks