Fly Tying
Joe Hard

Striped Bass Swap

I think we should make Daryn run the gauntlet and each of us give him 40 nwhacks with a fly rod :hyst:

Dustin.

You are just too kind!

Nothing here yet either. This is a lost cause waiting for these. Herman did his Klinkhammer swap from Holland in less time than this and they were on time and delivered in 4 days.

The group has already setup the procedure for dealing with this during a Salmon/Steelhead swap. The same corrective measure should be applied to this one.

I have not been on the forum for a few days, as I have been working on a website. I have also been taking some online computer classes. I have just been breifly looking at the topics that I am subscribed to and are sent to my e-mail.

"I think we should make Daryn run the gauntlet and each of us give him 40 nwhacks with a fly rod :hyst: "

I will acept the 40 nwacks and ask that the swapers that sent there flies late and did not include enough postage to have them returned also line up and run the gauntlet.

Rregardless I did not eat the flies, and sent them out. I have been requested by a forum member that was not in this swap for a picture of a complete set of flies . I will try to get one up over the weekend.

I will acept the 40 nwacks and ask that the swapers that sent there flies late and did not include enough postage to have them returned also line up and run the gauntlet.

If my flys came back to you for lack of postage please let me know and I will get you enough stamps to cover the trip down to Florida.

Rick

I think I sent stamps or money, not sure, But Ill take 40 whacks anyways I like it :dunno: :lol: I hope someone gets some flies soon. Is it a possability that customs could have something to do with it, I have never had a customs problem before and sent and recieved many packages from Can. and the UK. But stranger things have happend.

Dustin.

Not sure about customs. I do know that returned mail can sometimes take quite awhile. We had mail returned up to 3 months after sending to customers/vendors in South America, with either insufficient postage or incorrect address.

Is it a possability that customs could have something to do with it,

Dustin.

Yea, if someone was gonna get a set they should have shown up by now, for the love of God, its been over a month, I could have flippin walked them from

Canada to you guys by now <_<

Cmon guys be patient!

To the best of my knowledge HELL hasn't froze over yet so theres still some hope of getting the swap flies.

Happy Holidays

IPB Image

Hi Everyone,

We have been monitoring the progress of this swap closely and can surely appreciate folks frustration.

At this point, this thread has become unproductive and in an effort to maintain a friendly swap environment the moderators have decided to close this thread to posting for the time being.

We ask that if anyone receives a package to PM the mod's to let us know. We will then potentially reopen the thread for posting at that time.

If we receive any new news on our end we will definitely pass it along to the group.

So for the time being this thread is closed to discussion.

Thank you,

Damian

Re-opening the swap thread for you guys to post.

I see another thread started and that flies are coming in..

Please remember, even though this swap went south, way south the flies are coming in and please keep the posts respectful.

Thank you.