Fly Tying
Ralph Jones

ringtones

I was just at Walmart and I heard the absolute Worst ringtone ever. Bobcat Goldwaite(sp.), the loud villain in the first 'Police Academy' movie, yelling in full scream, "Answer The Phone Stupid!", repeat, repeat... The guy was ignoring it. What's the worst ringtone you've heard? Ralph

There's on out there I want to get but my phone isn't adaptable yet. It's the civil defense buzzer and a tornado announcement. I can see being in the store on a rainy day and have that start to go off. :hyst:

I have one on my phone, that sounds like a fart, its a head turner, especially when your walkin through the store.

I've been hearing on the news about ring tones only kids can hear, and how they can get calls in school, and text message, without the teachers knowing. Its called the mosquito tone which was originally developed as a high pitch tone only teenagers can hear, and is apparently very a annoying sounding, and is played in areas to keep teenagers from loitering, like in front of stores. Well, kids are smart these days, they recorded the mosquito tone and use it as a ring tone in their cell phones, and adults can't hear the phones ringing... LOL. click here for more info.

Graham

I got to get the fart one for my wifes phone!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :hyst: :hyst: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Now if somebody could get a recording of the lion with the annoying screech in the bugs bunny cartoons. The one that bugs would ask how many lumps and hit him with a hammer.

To me, any ringtone I hear in places like restraunts, movie theaters and places like that are without a doubt the worst ones. What would be the worst ever would be the voice of my ex-wife.

Mike

Now if somebody could get a recording of the lion with the annoying screech in the bugs bunny cartoons. The one that bugs would ask how many lumps and hit him with a hammer.

Lol, Pete Puma...

I've been hearing on the news about ring tones only kids can hear, and how they can get calls in school, and text message, without the teachers knowing. Its called the mosquito tone which was originally developed as a high pitch tone only teenagers can hear, and is apparently very a annoying sounding, and is played in areas to keep teenagers from loitering, like in front of stores. Well, kids are smart these days, they recorded the mosquito tone and use it as a ring tone in their cell phones, and adults can't hear the phones ringing... LOL. click here for more info.

Graham

Some adults can hear them(my dad can when it is turned up). Can any of you hear it? I am 13, so I can still hear it.(I can vouch for the annoying part.)

Guy I know has his play the "Mine! Mine! Mine!" of the seagulls in Finding Nemo.

Worst I heard was the Ode to Joy (and various other classicals)... a crime to have it squelching through a cruddy phone speaker.

My cell rings like a normal phone, whcih is unusual in and of itself.

I got my wife to put the best ringtone ever on her cellphone "smoke on the water !!" Deep Purple. I'll never get tired of hearing that one !!

the WORST ringtone ever ??? "humps" by black eyed peas. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.