Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Alex C.

Anyone know how to get the blur out of a picture?

I got this fish last night. It's my biggest fish on a dry so far. I didn't realize it when i took it because I was focused on getting the fish back in the water but I forgot to hold the button halfway down to focus it first before snapping the picture. Anyone know how to get the blur out of it?

IPB Image

Also, heres a couple other pictures I got while waiting on the bank for the bigger fish to get active.

IPB Image

IPB Image

There are a few filters you could play with (not sure if they are on the CS trial version) that would tighten it up a bit but if the clean image isn't there Alex then you won't be able to get a truly sharp picture. Guess you will have to make sure to get a bigger hog tonight :headbang:

Did you use a flash for the top pic or are you just shining a light? In all three pics it looks like "camera shake" from the camera using a slow shutter speed and you were moving as it took the pic. Honestly, there is not much you can do with blurred pics. :(

In low light always make sure to use the flash, that speeds up the shutter enough to where camera shake is not as much of a problem.