Fly Tying
duckydoty

A little fun and games

CHILL OUT ALEX THERE IS NO NEED TO YELL!!! :hyst: Win or loose I had fun thanks Dd Like I said before This is Will accomplishment!!! I just got to hang out for the last 2 years and enjoy the ride!!! :headbang:

USC sucks?? Who is 4 and 1 vs michigan in the rose bowl!!! but I think Michigan has a good shot at kicking there butts this year!!! :(

It's looking pretty good for you right now. Hope the forum doesn't crash for a couple of days :dunno:

I might be in then :rolleyes:

Hey Steve-----

I found this Ross Canyon reel lying around the house and just dont have any use for it-----Do You Have Any Ideas?????????? :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Duckydoty

Steve, You need to go to page 15

Bribe is already in place

Duckydoty

:headbang: :lol:

Hey Steve I have a eagle claw 10 wt yellow fiberglass rod with the words "up and across" written on it with model enamel I can toss in!!! :headbang:

1290 to go!!! :yahoo: it is going to be real close but it is looking good for wickedcarp!! Word!!

See I have been saying for a week now that brent is going to win at this point it apears over and wicked has taken the fly!! :headbang:

Well, I just got my fly packaged up and will be dropped off at the PO today. Sorry for taking so long... :wallbash:

Dont feel bad Will, mine just went in the mail about an hour ago :lol: :wallbash:

Matt the only way I'll take the yellow rod is if ya toss in a spongebob squarepants bobber :headbang: :lol:

Sorry dude I have girls!! You have your choice betreen Cinderella Barbie or Dora.... The only sponge bob I get to see is sage8wt!!! :hyst: