Fly Tying
duckydoty

Glass vials

Anyone have any ideas where I can get some glass vials for house bug specimens? I've been looking in drug stores and wallyworld and dollar stores with no luck

Duckydoty

Check at your favorite doctors or hospital...get some blood tubes..the kind they take samples in. Its what I use. I got them from a friend who works in a hospital. They are probably available online somewhere.

Dano

If you try A.C. Moore or Micheals, they sell very small glass jars. Might be too big for what you are looking for. You might also what to check your local high school. The chemistry teacher might have an ordering catalog you can look through.

Here in ONT they are everywhere (reminder..we have a more 'relaxed' view of pot use). Some products are even starting to pop up in variety stores (papers, glass, etc). If you offer it for sale, they will buy it......

Art

actually if u think about it...you could use a old clear nail polish bottle, iuf u clean it out real well???

i think it would work.