Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flymaster

SNOBBY FLYFISHERMAN!

FLymaster,

i have had my own run ins with the shithead types.....been there, done that....just remember, as he headed off the the stream, you guys were heading out, right? Why not stop by his vehicle for a little bowel movemnet on the hood of his Volvo Wagon next time.....just a thought cool.gif

me and you should never fish together. something would be blown up or on fire or atleast a good warm steaming load on a $50,000 SUV. but where i was at there are too many to pick out his SUV. my little 99 blazer isn't a bad looking ride but down there it looks like a piece of junk. when you have to park between 2 Escalades or tahoes it makes mine look bad. and the guys are decked to the gills with gear look like they walked into a flyshop and stuff just stuck to them, but they shook off all the mid and low priced stuff.most of these guys are super nice though. well except for the one. well he kinda looked like me nice equip. but not carrying around $5,000 with him.

thanks for the idea though BDH