Fly Tying
colbyjack

outdoor scenery today

Big assassin bug nymph.  Bit me when I picked up the piece of wood I use as a door stop on my shop.

Assassin Bug 3.jpg

1 hour ago, mikechell said:

Big assassin bug nymph.  Bit me when I picked up the piece of wood I use as a door stop on my shop.

Think you might get superpowers now from the bite?... Since it was an assassin bug, we could call you "Assman" 😁

18 hours ago, Steeldrifter said:

Think you might get superpowers now from the bite?... Since it was an assassin bug, we could call you "Assman" 😁

😁😄

Ha!  You so funny!

But ... since you mentioned it ... I DO feel asspecially more powerful!  I can only assume it's from the bite.

Creepy old cemetery I drove by the other day - wish I had more time to walk through it and wait for the sun to travel a bit lower in the sky:

IMG20221021135044ddb.jpg

IMG20221021135044cc.jpg

In the 80's the last couple of days.  This rose seems to only produce one bloom at a time.  This one was about 5 inches across.

20221123_104655.jpg

A rare sight these days.  The native American Green Anole.  Almost completely run up to higher levels in the trees by the invasive Porto Rican and Cuban Brown Anoles, it's a good day when you get a glimpse of one, let alone see it this close.

20221127_134441.jpg

10 hours ago, mikechell said:

This rose seems to only produce one bloom at a time.

Purdy.  It'll be a few more months before we have any color up here besides different shades of gray.  

Been awhile since I posted. This was my Brother in law and I fishing last summer on the Private lake where he lives. The most fun I had in a long time I had a rough first part of 2022. 

6CEF2B9C-C1EB-43F2-8E38-7D158B598F67.jpeg

48504B18-9414-4C12-B11E-7DEBD494BC4B.jpeg