Fly Tying
colbyjack

outdoor scenery today

Sure looks like the westslope cutts we used to catch in Idaho, though I've ever seen a cuttbow. One thing I like about digital is that it's relatively easy to put the colors back where they belong. Terrific drawing Matt.

Thanks, I really enjoy doing it, especially when there is not much else to do when parents are driving for 6-7 hours a day pulling a trailer! Its all good until they hit a bump...haha

Awesome pics guys, and Matt, your colored fish drawing is very impressive, you certainly have some serious artistic talent. Have you done a brookie yet?

I took a stroll to a small stream close to my apartment today. I have only fished here once. About 6 years ago. As you can see there is no snow on the ground, fine by me. I saw a few trout in this stream but did not bother trying to get them on film. I stood and watched one for about 5 minutes. I dont know anything about taking pictures of something below the waters surface. Here is a picture of the stream where it is about to enter a gully, and a close up of some pocket water

IPB Image

IPB Image

Here is a link to a few more pictures I took of the stream today

http://joehardflytying.4t.com/photo_10.html

Awesome pics guys, and Matt, your colored fish drawing is very impressive, you certainly have some serious artistic talent. Have you done a brookie yet?

thanks! I think I have started one, but I am not sure, I end up with lots of not quite finished or almost started pics because I have too many things with homework, tying studying and art stuff. Vacation will get one finished, so maybe one up after christmas!

Hey tcr, Man, you're a fishing machine, and a great one too. That center shot is epic, looks like you got a new macro lens?

Graham

Wow that catfish is bigger than the kid!!

lol yep kid is like 35 pounds 3 years old, fish was right at 50lb. live blue gill for bait my biggest fish. it was fun, cant wait till next year to try it again. -chris

today Peter caught a nice Seatrout 62 cm. 2,5kg

After a couple of photos he gave the fish his freedompost-4230-1167236481_thumb.jpgpost-4230-1167236548_thumb.jpg

post-4230-1167236578_thumb.jpg

best wishes Tcr