Fly Tying

FTOTY - Saltwater Prize

Daryn(Joe Hard) has decided to donate a Large Cabelas Fly Box System as the prize for the saltwater category in the FTOTY contest. Thank you Daryn for your generous donation, it is more than appreciated!!!!

Here is some more info about the box

Organize your flies and easily transport them to the water. The large Fly Box System has an 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 5" main compartment that will hold up to five large-size fly boxes with two side pockets that will each hold two medium-size fly boxes or other essential gear. Comes with four large fly boxes.

For information on how to enter the FTOTY Contest visit: http://www.flytyingforum.com/contest

IPB Image

I have one of the older models that came with the four medium boxes on the side. Great way to store and transport all of your flies. The donation is a mere drop in the bucket for all the knowdege I have gained from this site. The mebers on this site are top notch, I try to act "human" but sometimes, drunk or stressed to the max from dealing with idiots, I might say something foolish, dont mind me. Good luck on the contest!! :headbang:

Hey JH awesome donation. I might even give saltwater a try for that prize... :headbang: :headbang:

-Sam

What ? It's over ??? C'mon !!! Already ???

Only 9 years between posts, perhaps a topic for site maintenance, ya think?..

Speaking only for me, I would be happy to pay a subscription fee of $1 to $xx.00 per year if the dead posts were moved to the Archives, after xx days, with zero activities. If my time was only worth federal minimum wage, it would be cost effective to avoid searching all the antiquated content, as long as queries from current members could be directed to the archives or an archive search could be made, when our members have already solved the problems. This is the BEST site ever, based on the talents and enthusiasm, but there is always HOPE for improvements. Just my 2 cents. ( Not even 2 cents cost to participate, WOW, hope we are not all freeloaders, and I want to buy one those pink flyrods in a year or two, but my granddaughters are a little too young, currently)