Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Sunday

We all have one thing in common, we like to tie flies.

Just curious to see how far apart we are when it comes to Super Bowl XXXVIII

I say the Panthers in a close victory 27-24

No way the panthers win this game. The patriots right now are sitting on 16 wins this season, if they win the superbowl it will be their 17th win of the season. Something no team since the 72 dolphins has ever done.

That and they are giving Bill Belichick two weeks to scheme for this game, gimme a break. I think it will be close but I say patriots will win by 7.

John

boy now we are talking. i love football (more than life if you ask my wife!!)

i think it is stupid to have a 2 week waiting period between the conference games and the superbowl. gives to much time for injured players to heal, and to much time for geniuses like belicik to lay down a strong game plan.

i will have to say the patriots will beat the panthers. patriots db's are gonna pick off delhomme at least 3 times and make panthers rec's put at least one on the ground. they are the strongest group in football right now (stronger than the eagles by far). the linebackers wont let 100 yds slip by and the dline will get at least 3 sacks.

for the panthers, their defense will cause 1 TO and get a couple of sacks, but no really big plays and brady will throw the rock for over 300 yds.

pats are just to strong of a team for carolina. though it will be a close game, i say the pats by 12

Can't see the Patriots being overconfident and that's the only way the Panthers win.

Pats 16

Panthers 10

Bamboo

first off I want the Pats to win because {M GO BLUE} I love Brady and Ty Law rules....but since Brady has been to the dance Del Monte would be a Cinderela story of sorts....But heres my prediction. Patriots will win but it won't be close...If it is close I sense that carolina won't miss their chance because their D is for real.....You see if it is close they will know that they can win and will!!

CLose one but Pats win 20-17. I like Carolina but I can't go against the in-experience of Delhomme againsty that D. Most of the points will be a direct result of field postion given by both D's. I don't see many 80+ yrd drives in this game at least not finishing with a score!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this