Fly Tying

Swap and Contest Galleries

I have just completed a photo gallery that will showcase all of our swaps and contests.

I would like to see us have an archive of all of the swaps and contests that goes on around here so for any swaps going I would really appreciate somebody taking a picture of the final set of flies.

It would be great for new members to visit and see all of the real talent that we have here so any help I would get would be great!

Here is the swap and contest gallery: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act=swapcontest

Will,

I don't know if it's just my computer, but I can't view the photos for the fly swaps. 2003 Tyer of the year and Caddis Contest work, but no swap pics. Just thought you should know.

Brandon

These swaps sound interesting but I don't understand how they work. It sounds like I send some flies to an FM, Then what?

These swaps sound interesting but I don't understand how they work. It sounds like I send some flies to an FM, Then what?

They divide them up between the other swappers. Then you get one of each tiers flies returned. There are rules and explanations in the swap section.