Fly Tying
Gregg A

Need a name

The ol lady is going to pop one out around the first week of September and we cant decide on a name. It's a gurl, and we kinda like Campbell Marie. But we cant decide.

Any sugestions?

I probably wouldn't like that except Campbell Brown is hot, so I guess it's alright. Just kidding, congratulations.

Campbell Marie sounds nice!

We had two boys... if one had been a girl, I'm rather certain we would've went with Sabrina (or "Bree" for short).

My wife always liked Paige as well, but it doesn't go well with the last name of Kasel.

Congratulations!!! Good luck on the name. I like Campbell, it's unique.

Ariana, is one name I always liked. It's hard, let me tell you. I had to come up with two girls names and two boys names just in case, My wife and I had twin girls, we didn't know what we were having till they arrived, so we needed to get 4 names, just in case. Now that's crazy!! LOL!

Good luck all the best to you and your wife.

Damian

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! My wife and I are into unique names too. Our little girl, to the left, is named Piper Jaymes. We're also expecting, due in December, this one is a boy!!!! We're going with Finnegan Patrick. Reason why Finnegan?? I've gotta get the fishin' thing in.......We're gonna call him "Finn". My wife wouldn't let me call him Sage or BitchCreek or anything like that....LOL!! Hey good luck and Campbell Marie is rock solid. Beautiful Choice. -James D TB7

Congrats on the soon to be addition to the family! :yahoo:

Brook is a good fishing name for a girl. I don't think trout would be a good middle name though.

We had two boys... if one had been a girl, I'm rather certain we would've went with Sabrina (or "Bree" for short).

Samantha and sabrina were the girls names we picked out! We had two boys! I now have two female beagles named samantha and sabrina (briney). :)

BFR

I hear Helga is comming back into popularity - just a thought.

My wife and I avoided the popular and have Claire Marie.