Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

GOT MY 3 FORK!!!

Well yall, my dad walked in the door, and I was gonna ask him how he thought my epoxy minnow was lookin, but the epoxy was still wet, so I was turnin it. When I looked at him he had a big long box in one hand, and a minila envelope in the other. I scored pretty big today. I got my flies for the steel head swap, and I also got my new fly rod and reel!!! I got the 7 1/2 3 wt. 3 fork, and a reel that came with it, and line that came with the reel! I`m so happy!! I`m gonna go put the string on it now, and then I`ll cast it tomorrow when I walk in from duck huntin. I like the looks of it alot! I hope it casts as good as it looks!!! Thanks for the help guys!! I really appreciate it! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Congratulations man. It sounds awsome. I am also looking into getting me one sometime or another. Maybe for my Birthday in April. Hope you kill some ducks this weekend but I feel sorry for you cus its gunna be like 7 degrees for you. HAVE FUN wink.gif -Tim

Congrats on the rod reel combo Redneck headbang.gif . I'm sure you'll be happy with it, surprising how good they cast. Let us know how you like it.

Jim