Fly Tying
CapeBSalar

Prayer Request

Hi Guys,

Well the ol bad luck has struck again. This morning at 4am my 82 year old Grandmother (same one who had the heart attack in January) got up to use the washroom and got dizzy and passed out. As a result of the fall she broke her femur leg bone in several places.

She's in surgery right now and I'm unsure of the prognosis, no further information from the family as yet. 911 rushed her to the hospital and then transferred her out of town to another for major surgery.

As always I turn to the awesome members of FTF that offer their prayers and support in times of need.

To those who wish to add her to your prayers tonite, I greatly appreciate it.

All the Best,

Damian

your story has been passed around my place...rest assured she wont sleep a wink without our prayers. I know from personal experience that prayers from distant friends work miracles...

Thanks guys, means alot. She's finally in a private room awaiting surgery tomorrow sometime. I'll probably head out of town to visit her in the hospital.

I know it's helping, I appreciate it alot.

Damian.

Thank you all.

Just an update, 4 hour surgery finished up about an hour ago. She sailed through it, even being 82 and with a weak heart, she managed to pull through for us all.

My two little girls are what's been keeping her going all year, she loves them to death, and spoils them rotten too. I know that's probably the last think she thought of when she was going into the surgery tonite.

Again, thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers, it means alot.

Damian

Glad to hear she made it through OK, and by the way spoiling your two girls is her job, what are grandparrents for :lol: Glad to hear laa is well on your end, now for a speedy healing and comeback.

Damian I didn't see this till just now. Really sorry to hear that, but I know the feeling. My Grandmother turned 82 last friday and for the past 2 weeks we have been dealing with a situation with her caused by Alzheimer's as well as congestive heart faluire. It's been an unbelievable amount of stress. So I can relate to you right now.

Prayers and best wishes sent to you and your family at this time.