Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Gregor

Hello!

Well, I found this site, surfing on the internet. I am a great flyfishing maniac, I come from Slovenia - Europe.

I mostly fish for grayling, brown trouts and rainbows, but also for europe salmon (hucho hucho) chub, carp and pike.

Here is the biggest rainbow from last season.

Sory for bad language. Best wishes!

Gregor

user posted image

P.S. I have troubles with setting up my avatar picture, any advices?

Welcome to the site bud and thats a very nice lookin rainbow.

As far as the avitar just click on "my controls" then you will see where it says change avitar. click on that and click browse then upload the pic from your computer. Just make sure you resize it so that it is no bigger than 150x150 pix and it should upload properly.

SD

Beautiful bow Gregor

Welcome to the best internet site for fly tying/fly fishing going

We pride ourselves in keeping the forms hopping with interesting conversation and comradely with a little raunchy humor thrown in.

Good Luck

OSD.

Well, stil having troubles with avatar...

I would like to have this picture on, but is no good, it is too small...

And one of brown trouts i caught. This is the picture I would like for my avatar...

user posted image

welcome aboard, Gregor....glad to have you!! And don't worry about the english...your understanding of the language is obviuosly better than most of our memberships'!! I look forward to your posts and pictures! wink.gif

Gregor, welcome to the forum. Your English is fine. Actually it's better than some being used by us locals.

Congratulations, that is one beautiful rainbow trout in the picture you've posted. Do you often catch fish that size in your area?

Welcome aboard and nice bow!!!

We're all fanatic's about the long rod here and we enjoy helping each other out so join right in. I'm sure we'd all like to see overseas patterns that we might not have here.

Hope you enjoy.

Tight Lines,

Fatman

Well, thank you all!

I do not think there is a mayor difference between patterns used in our and your country. It looks like all things have "globalized" biggrin.gif

However, I like to tie very much, and I will try to photo some of my favourite patterns and post them. But I do not know when this will be, since I'm very busy lately. sad.gif