Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Gregor

Rivers in Slovenia - Europe

What means the word the Missues?

Sory, my english language is not very good sad.gif

Hi Gregor,

I partly grew up in Slovenia. Between there and Belgrade.

I've fly fished the Bistrica river, around Kamnik quite a bit as we have a house there. I was just a little kid at the time but I remember the days we used to catch marble trout there (catch and release, barbless fly only). I usually go there for a week every year or two. Maybe we can hook up?

Hi Gregor,

I have been on Soca river but last summer i discovered Tara River (SCG)! Normal...my wife is from Serbia B

Slovenia is very beautifull country and especially for fly fishing but price are getting higher what is still very interessing in Monténégro.

Greetings

Stein807

I am terribly sorry, I haven't seen that there are some new posts here.

Nick I have send you private message.

You guys want pictures? Hm, I will try to post some old ones, but the new season is comming and there will be some pictures to post. wink.gif

Excuse me for jumping in, I am new to this site as well as forums, please be patient if I mess up.

I will be staying in bohinj in June 2004, how about hooking up for a days fishing on your own river or the Sava Bohinka.

I shall also be fishing the Soca for the first time this year.

This will be my sixth visit to you beautiful country in 3 years. dry.gif

Gregor, buddy,

I'm coming over next Spring, or Summer for sure. So keep your date book open my friend!

Moramo da pecamo!

Gregor,

Don't forget the great (inexpensive) beer you have there in Slovenia! I used to work in Wien (Vienna) and for weekends we would escape to the Czech Republic or Slovenia for some great Budwar and country... mmmm pretty brunettes there too, but I digress! Welcome, Gregor!

'Nix

Well ShadowNix I'm affraid you have mixed up two countries. I come from Slovenia , not Slovakia!!!

Nick that means you are commnig in spring or summer 2005? biggrin.gif

Ocemo da lovimo, ne brini! wink.gif

As for the others who would like to get some more info on Savinja - you can contact me on my email adress: [email protected]

If I will be free, we can go fishing on Savinja together. cool.gif

Doh...you are right Gregor...forgive me...it was ten years ago... my memory is not what it used to be smile.gif Anyway, great pic's...next time I visit Europe, I guess my fly rod will be with me...

'Nix

Karin, Nick is coming here next spring. Come with him.

I will post some more pictures soon.

Sign in to follow this