Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Announcement: 2007 Hatches Magazine Calendar

IPB Image

2007 Fly Fishing Calendar

After months of hard work I am extremely excited to announce the 2007 Hatches Magazine Calendar has arrived and is ready for shipping. The idea started several months ago and since its inception I, Nick Pujic and others have worked diligently to make this happen.

This is by far one of the biggest and most involved projects I have worked on (quite stressful at times as well!) but now the calendars are finally here and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. We made every effort to make sure that these calendars stood up to our professional expectations; we carefully screened several printing companies, we chose the best paper and printing processes available and we couldn't be more pleased with the exceptional quality of the finished product. Many people were involved in making this possible and I want to thank all of the FTF Moderators for their support.

We are anticipating a strong interest in this addition to our growing brand and looking forward to the future. Again, without the strong support of our membership, we would not be what we are today.

Thanks

Will

The 2007 Hatches Magazine Calendar is available for $9.95(USD) and we accept paypal and all major credit cards(Visa, Master Card, Discover and AMEX)

click here for more information or to purchase

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looks Awesome. Congrat's guys for all your hard work!!! I know it will be a big hit.

Will be ordering a few soon.

Damian

You all deserve a big high 5 (or whatever is equivilant to that today). :yahoo:

But I don't see SD's bikini shot in there. :sick: :huh:

As usual, your efforts to keep making improvements to this website

are greatly appreciated . I have used this forum , on a daily basis, since September, 2003. My member number is 95.

You guys have come a long way!!!

My calendar order will be on the way.

Outstanding effort and accomplishment.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

I got a few messages saying they were having trouble paying with paypal, just wanted to say the issue has been fixed(I hope) so if anybody else has any trouble please let me know.

I got mine in the mail yesterday and I must say that this calendar is fantastic. Great photography, perfect size to put in my tool box at work, well done!!!!!!!!!