Fly Tying
Don Stracener

Invention Swap #2

Durn Don.. You must live waaay up in them there hills.. seems like it take forever for my flies to reach you! Am going to have to remember to give at least a couple weeks lead time from now on.. but then again if wife had sent them when asked...whoop's better not go there i guess... glad you got them!!

Will be doing some pictures soon, got Birthday party stuff for the youngest going on this weekend.

Sometimes it does take a while for the flies to get here and sometimes they are fast. That's why I added the extra four on the zip code, seems to help.

The Swamp Witches are on the way, I just sent them out today. Very sorry that they will be late. A dissappointing attempt for my first swap, but it is a lesson learned. My apologies to everyone in the swap.

Bugcam

Everyone....

Bugcam has air mailed his flies somewhat late.

They should be here in a couple of days so I'm going to hang till they get here.

We are going to have one extra set since Flypimp has disappeared, hope he's OK.

I have someone in Australia that was in the Midge swap Flypimp hosted, I would like to send him the extra set.

Is everyone good with that?

send the flies to wonko! His first swapping experience here on the forum was not great, he was in flypimps swap that I have picked up, I hate to see anyone have a bad experience on such a great forum!

you got my vote