Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
pickin6ofem

Ant Swap

Thanks fellas, got nothing in the mail today.I will wait another few days and if there not here I just send them to you all. Pickin

pickin6ofem

This the receipt from the post office. As you can see I sent my flies 10 days ago.

If they don't make it today go ahead and send the other swappers their flies. It is not fair to them to have to wait. I apoligize for the circumstances that are out of my control.

I feel bad because this is the first swap that I have had late flies, or have flies not show up.

If they should show up after you send out flies, you can keep them for the trouble that I have caused!

BFR

IPB Image

O.k. guy's if you all agree, I'll wait. I am a but bummed out as this is my first hosted swap and I'm late, Still no flies for bugcam or BFR (but I did see he sent the flies out well over a week ago.) Hopefully by Monday I'll see the last two packages, and I'll get them sent out to you on tuesday. Thanks Guy's for being patient!!

Pickin

Thanks guys for agreeing to wait and trying to keep me in this one.

pickin. This swap being late is not on you. You did everything a good swapmeister could do! When ever your ready to finish this swap, weather my flies make it or not, go ahead!

BFR

Yea you're right BFR, but I would like to have all the bugs before I mail them out and were only 5 days over (i guess that's not too bad) Hopefully today they will be in my mail box when I get home from work.

Pickin

Hey what the hell, I dont care to wait, I know how the PO is, bunch of yoyo's, but Ill say this Pick your doin a fine job on this, and Id not hesitate to join another one of your swaps, doing a great job on the communicatin, and keepin us all updated, this stuff happens guys dont sweat it!!!

Dustin.

Thanks Dustin,

I got the Swamp Whitches last night, Just waiting one one set now. I will seperate the ant's and get them out and just hold back a set for BFR. Try to get them in the mail Wednesday a.m. Thanks to all

Pickin

Got the package we were waiting for!!!!!!! all ant's were mailed out today (wed 22nd) there are on there way back to you guy's and gal. Thanks to all of you for making this swap a real sucess I am really impressed with the quality of theese ant's. Can some one please put some pictures up so new people to the forum can see how good you are all at crafting such fine flies!!!!!!! Thanks again to all who entered.

Justin (aka Pickin6ofem) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

That's great! Thanks for hosting the swap. Never had been in one before, but think i'm hooked, I'm in 4 right now. Haven't gone thru so much material in so short a time in a long time. Thanks again, great job.

Thanks pickin for waiting! I think that is a record for me. 15 days for a package to arrive. :blink:

I'm glad they made it!

BFR