Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Saltwater Fly Swap

GUYS Im MISSING FLYS from

1. JIM SMITH

2. PUJIC

I need them A.S.A.P. don't for get to put a S.A.S.E. so I can send them back to you. Ill be here waiting, Once we get them ALL Ill send them, heres what I have so far.

post-21-1079878163.jpg

My appologies gentlemen. I'm afraid I over committed my time when I agreed to build a fly rod as a birthday gife for a co-worker. I had a very short deadline and since I have to convert my tying bench to a rodbuilding bench, I got backed up on my fly swap committment. Anyway, they flies are finished and packaged to go in tomorrow's mail. I have submitted a fly I call the Rattle Slider. I do not know the actual name of this fly or even if there is one. I was shown this fly by a man that guides for Redfish etc. in north Florida and it is his "secret" weapon fly. Thanks for your patience.

Jim Smith

JOHN, nice to get NEW flys, once everyone see the flys maby the next swap will be bigger. just got my reservations for the vinyard, cant wait, as for the ARM, DOC says MONDAY looks good to take the cast OFF. bugeyes.gif

Ill be at the stripe bass show sunday w/ my son, biggrin.gif

GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN cheers.gif

Have my flies arrived by any chance? They were sent early last week. Damn international mail. Just wondering.

Sorry for the delay sad.gif

I got the RATTLE SLIDERS -----> today

still missing 1. pujic.

Bussturd, as SOON as I get the last set Ill post them an mail them.

so hang on,

GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN biggrin.gif

SWAP GUYS Im still waiting for 1. more he said he shipped them so Im lookin, if nothig by next MONDAY Ill send everything out as is. any comments on this move.or would you like to give it another week! Ill be here.

Don't matter to me, saltwater fishing is at least a month away for me.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay but the swap meister is waiting on my flies. I shipped them out, using the same method I use for all swaps, over 2 weeks ago now. I really hope that their arrival is around the corner. Sorry to slow everyone down.

Nick

Ill be lookin, this wouldn't be the FIRST time FLYS were missing, I got them befor w/ one fly in side an rip in the envelope, one time I got a box w/ NOTHING in it, an you could see where it got re-taped, you never know you might have a postal worker out there that LOVES to FLY FISH.

MOZES, YES, YES YES, still havent got any flys from him so Ill put everything together an send everything out THURSDAY MAIL. SORRY for the delay. was waiting for one more, BUT S%#@ happens everyone should be happy w / the flys they get so till next time an maby MORE TYERS

GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN clapping.gif